After much brainspinning conversation with “helpful” techs, I am still unable to find a part for my sisterinlaw’s HP printer.  It’s the Encoder strip that runs behind the ink carriage.  If anyone knows where I can find one, I’d greatly appreciate it.  Here’s the info I have:

  • Strip has the number c8941-80005 GM27 printed on it
  • It’s unavailable at HP parts store or online as far as I can see
  • The printer is an HP PSC 1350 all-in-one printer

Thanks inadvance for any help you can give!!!


3 thoughts on “HELP!!!

  1. I’m looking for the same part. We only used the printer about 10 times before it broke. I called HP and of course the printer is no longer under warranty. If you find one, let me know, and I’ll do the same.

  2. Pingback: Davida

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s