- Did you catch the video of Bill O’Reilly losing it? What a potty-mouth. Well, he’s not alone.
- Damn, this is depressing:
I was born horse-crazy and always owned at least one from the age of 14 until I was 72 and the last resident of our little equine nursing home died of old age. We have a lot more money since she died. I believe I would rather have my toenails pulled out than be forced to watch a horse killed and butchered, but if we still had horses and found ourselves unable to care for them, and could not find a good, safe home for them, I would far rather see them go to slaughter than to starve to death.
I guess I’d rather see them slaughtered than starve to death as well, but I still can’t condone human consumption. Cinammon is such a sweetheart–just like a dog, really. She’ll sneak up behind you (amazingly quiet, that girl) and put her head on your shoulder as if to say, “Hello–and what are you doing out here?” Sorry, but I just can’t approve of eating something with that much . . .personality. Call me crazy.
- Speaking of food, this article seems on point, at least as far as I’m concerned. My money’s going to go for gas, groceries, and some new ductwork for the house. Whoopee. 😦
Consumers will use much of their tax rebate money to pay for increasingly expensive gas and groceries, rather than spend it on electronics or clothes, said the most recent survey by the National Retail Federation.
“The rising cost of groceries and gasoline means that discretionary spending is taking a backseat to necessities,” Tracy Mullin, president and chief executive of the world’s largest retail trade association, said in a statement.
Gee, ya think so?
- And am I supposed to feel bad for this guy? Because I totally don’t.
A California man who has defaulted on nine homes and expects banks to foreclose on all of them, forcing him into bankruptcy, says he now considers it a mistake to have invested in the real estate market.
Speculation carries risk. Economics 101.
- Also, I couldn’t care less about Jenna Bush’s wedding. Really. Killer quakes in China, Cyclones and government corruption in Myanmar (Burma), wildfires in Florida (possibly 9 of which were set by arsonists)–yeah, those I can get worked up about.
- And, uh, Tattoos! Yeah. #23 is pretty cool. # 6 is definitely not. #50–well, I think the twink is going to regret that one down the road. Maybe not as much as the dorks in #61, though. And (I think this is the first time I’ve ever said this) I would run away from 69. I’m curious to know if you like any of these.
- Vote in the Doodle4Google contest here.
Please, feel free to comment.