Yeah, I know. More Quickies lately than anything else. Sry.
- Must Read.
- Since it’s poetry month (still), here’s one for the purists.
- Food Rationing. Don’t say I didn’t warn you all. (This is why we have laying hens and a garden.)
- Carter: “Hamas Is Willing To Accept Israel As Its Neighbor“
Former President Jimmy Carter said Monday that Hamas – the Islamic militant group that has called for the destruction of Israel – is prepared to accept the right of the Jewish state to “live as a neighbor next door in peace.”
I’ll believe it when I see it. Expect Carter’s statement to be denounced by Hamas in 5 . . .4 . . .3 . . .
- The only reason I need to avoid this movie: this guy naked.
- This morning, gas was $3.49 a gallon here. How much where you gas up? I’m wondering if I can have a bicycle pedal type thingy installed in the car . . .
- Finally, this is just a riot. It makes me think of a line from the movie GO, “I literally had to take him by the ears . . .”
As always, feel free to discuss. 🙂